Thích HiWeb trên Facebook:

How to Official unlock my iPhone Permanently ?

Lần update cuối Lúc 11 giờ 29 phút 27-9-2015
Hello guys :D Firstly I have to admit that this is my post for my Official iPhone Unlock Affiliate program ! But please keep reading because it's really working. I've already tried to unlock my iPhone and everything was done with fantastic result.

Here is my story.

I bought an iPhone 5S locked to AT&T USA from 2013. I've been using it about ~1 year with heicard SIM. Generally, everything simple functions work fine. But there are still some trouble with Contact list, iMessenger, Facetime... So, I decided to officially unlock my iPhone 5S AT&T to make it works without using heicard SIM

I tried to find out how to Officially unlock iPhone, after some research on Google. I found this site: https://unlockiphoneofficial.com

Everything looks cool. They said they can unlock my AT&T iPhone permanently via iTunes. At first, I thought that's scam, but after check that site. They accepted PayPal for payment and offer 100% money back. A lot of satisfied customers with their good reviews. Ok, I think if they accept PayPal, if this is a scam, I can open a dispute to get my money back. And finally, I placed my order and completed my payment. I received an email for order confirmation. And as they said, this unlock may take about 1-6 days.

I wait for this unlock day by day but at the day 6, my iPhone still not unlocked. I have a bit doubt with this company and I tried to contact them. They told me they didn't work in weekend, so the timeframe may can delayed for 1-2 days.

Ok, I leave it and keep waiting. And wonderful ! At the day 8, I was received an email notice that my iPhone has been unlocked ! Immediately, I connect my iPhone to iTunes to complete the unlock with their tutorial in email. And, boooom, iTunes said: "Congratulations your iphone has been unlocked". It's really unbelievable ! My iPhone is now working!

After that, I sent them an email to give my thanks and I said I will recommend my friends and ask them about Affiliate system. And awesome ! They helped me to enable affiliate functions in my account. And here is my Affiliate link:

https://unlockiphoneofficial.com?aff=680195

If you're going to unlock your iPhone :D Please click to my affiliate link.

Thanks !!!!

Author: Doan Khanh

DuyK.Net khởi chạy từ 10-2-2014

Sử dụng DuykNews 2.0

Ghi rõ nguồn DuyK.Net kèm trích dẫn khi phát hành lại thông tin từ website này.

Những thông tin đăng tải tại đây phục vụ mục đích thảo luận, nghiên cứu và bảo mật được tự do truy cập. Không sử dụng với mục đích phá hoại, HiWeb không chịu trách nghiệm trước những hành vi của người dùng.